THE TOP FIVE ITEMS FOR AN EVENT MANAGER AT AN OUTDOOR EVENT
The dryer and cooler Queensland Autumn / Winter months are a great time to hold an outdoor event. As the LOUD team looks towards managing a few outdoor events over the next few months, we’ve put together a list of our essentials to have onsite!
- Gaffa & Zipties: This is a MUST; these ubiquitous items are an onsite Event Managers best friend and can solve a lot of small (and sometimes big) issues onsite.
- Phone or Communication device: Great communication is essential when managing outdoor (and indoor) events, which is why it is important to make sure you have a way to communicate with your team at all times. For smaller events the good ’ol mobile phone may be the easiest way. However for most, it is best to have two-way radio’s as a means of quick an efficient communication. Two-ways, also mean, if the phone lines go down you still have a way to communicate
- Good Music: Music can make an event, setting the mood and tone. Whether it be a band, acoustic artists, or just BGM (Background Music), make sure you have some good tunes to set the atmosphere for the event
- Marker and Paper: You never know when you might need to create a quick Set List/Out of Order/Sold Out sign
- Water: An essential (especially in QLD); even as we move into the colder months, it extremely easy to get dehydrated whist out in the elements!
Let us know what else you would bring? – OR if you’d like us to manage it all for you, contact us to look after your next big or small outdoor event