We can all agree that 2020 was the rollercoaster that none of us wanted a ticket for! With the New Year comes new goals and the need to regroup, refocus and remotivate your team to make sure everyone is playing the same music in 2021. We have put together 5 great ways to bring your team back in sync that are a slight step up from Friday happy hour:
* Every week, the LOUD team gather at our meeting table for “Platter Tuesday”. Every staff member brings a plate to share (which can sometimes result in a delightful feast OR 2kg of carrot sticks…). The simple act of sharing food, especially something that you have made yourself is a great ice breaker and gets conversations flowing.
* If you haven’t heard of Lumber Punks, get on board! What could be better than bringing your team together to throw axes? Get your zoom meeting aggression out during a 90-minute session at their space in West End.
* Our friends at Victoria Park have some fantastic options for corporate team building. Get your team together to complete fun photo, video & question-based activities around the Victoria Park grounds. The Scavenger Hunt also includes soft tip archery, graffiti art and mini golf. Upon completion, everyone will come together to debrief and see fun videos of each team in action!
* There are some very cool escape rooms in Brisbane that are perfect for boosting team morale, inspire creative problem solving or reward your crew for a job well done during a tough year.
* A BeerMatt tasting with Matt Kirkegaard can convert even the staunchest wine lover to a beer appreciator. Matt can deliver his beer and cheese, beer and chocolate or beer tapas masterclasses at many Brisbane restaurants or even set up in your corporate boardroom.
The mere thought of team building activities can induce cringe-worthy memories of trust exercises at school camps, we get it. Try to think outside the box and your team will love the experience and create positive office chatter for weeks to come. Get in touch with the LOUDies today for advice and recommendations for your next team outing.