Back in early August the LOUD team spun around (right round like a record baby) and delivered our biggest virtual event to date.
Innovate 4 Water is a marketplace for sustainable development, accelerating innovation and investments at the water nexus in Australia and the Asia Pacific. The event is delivered by International WaterCentre in partnership with Waterpreneurs, Switzerland.
Innovate 4 Water was three days of matchmaking, bringing together solutions and needs, curated into investment focused themes to showcase solutions, contributing to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). LOUD’s virtual system worked perfectly for this event as it provides ample opportunities for networking and catching up with colleagues online. There was a total of 140 speakers and 14 sponsors across the 3 days.
LOUD events assisted the International WaterCentre with the following items for their virtual conference:
* Contact sheet development
* Assistance with MC notes and Virtual Event instructions for delegates
* Event Manager ‘onsite’ at the virtual event and two onboarding “rehearsal” days
* Speaker schedule virtual management on event day
* Stage management at the venue
* Management and design of virtual event space
* Post event reporting
* Sponsorship deliverables in virtual space
Have you got a virtual or hybrid event you’d like advice on? Join the LOUD team for a demonstration of our system, we’d love to “see” you!